1. Determine policies and work plans that are consistent with the company's policies.
2. Control and supervise the production so that it is in accordance with the production plan received with efficiency and in accordance with the KPI.
3. Control the production cost to be consistent with and change according to the KPI goals
4. Control employee to work according to company regulation
5. Supervise the safety, sanitation and working environment of the employees.
6. Develop and improve the production process production methods and machinery used in production
7. Coordinate the procurement, procurement of tools and machines
8. Coordinate with various departments
9. Take responsibility for the company's assets
10. Evaluate the performance of the employees.
11. Prepare and inspect monthly production reports.
12. Participate and conduct a meeting with all relevant parties to summarize the results of the department's performance.
13. Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor